Data Protection Information
Responsible for the treatment
LADRAN GAUCHO Limited Society (hereinafter LADRAN GAUCHO LS)
- Informative web page.
- Execution of the purchase contract.
- Manage the registration and access to the private area of LADRAN GAUCHO LS.
- Sending promotions.
- Management of queries, requests and / or requests through the Customer Service channels.
- Management of personnel selection processes.
Legitimation of the treatment
- Express consent of the data subject.
- Execution of a contract or implementation of pre-contractual measures.
- Legitimate interest for data processing.
- Fulfillment of legal obligations.
The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the collected purposes; as long as the interested party does not cancel his consent, as well as for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
The data collected through the website will not be transferred to third parties. Without prejudice to those third parties that provide services to LADRAN GAUCHO LS, its subsidiaries or franchises, in order to manage the sale of LADRAN GAUCHO products, the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with the interested parties or process requests made by them.
Rights of interested parties
Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Additional and detailed information on Data Protection can be found in the attached clauses below.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
LADRAN GAUCHO LS markets its products under its trademark. Therefore, the personal data you have provided us through any of the domains of the website of LADRAN GAUCHO, its social networks or through any other communications with you will be subject to the Register of Processing Activities under the responsibility of:
LADRAN GAUCHO LS, with a postal address at Avenida de los Teatinos 40, Floor 1 – Sevilla (41013), Sevilla, Spain.
What is your presence in social networks?
LADRAN GAUCHO LS is recognized as responsible for the processing of data of its users, followers, or people who make comments through them. Also, LADRAN GAUCHO LS disclaims any liability for comments from users and followers in their social networks.
LADRAN GAUCHO LS may use the profiles described above to inform its users of topics it considers of interest.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- Identification data: Name and surname, date of birth.
- Contact information: Email address, postal address, telephone number.
- Financial and transactional information: Payment or card information, information about your purchases, orders and/or returns.
- Connection and navigation data: Language, country from which you interact with us, etc.
- Academic and employment data.
- Information about your tastes and preferences.
The completion of certain data is mandatory in order to enter into a purchase contract with us. Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means the impossibility to purchase our products.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
Depending on the purposes we will need to treat some data or others, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
- The website is fully informative about the products offered by LADRAN GAUCHO LS.
- The collection and automated processing of data through the website will be done to collect all the data necessary to contract with us, and depending on the circumstances, to enjoy services and / or exclusive promotions for members of the loyalty program.
- For commercial and marketing purposes, in order to manage subscriptions, send personalized information, show you advertising of your interest through the Internet and, in general, offer recommendations based on your interaction with us.
- For analytical and statistical purposes on navigation, accessibility and user experience of the website.
We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of the formalization of the contract of sale of LADRAN GAUCHO products, as well as any other data entered by you to access the services and/or exclusive promotions of LADRAN GAUCHO will be part of a Register of Processing Activities and Operations (RAO), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations and that all relevant security measures have been adopted in this regard.
The user is informed of the possibility of withdrawing consent in the event that consent has been given for a specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Express consent by users when contacting us through electronic means by any of the channels provided for this purpose. We may contact you via email, telephone calls, SMS or other equivalent electronic means of communication in relation to products, updates, incidents or informative communications related to the functionalities of our website.
- Necessary for the execution of the purchase contract with us. The personal data you provide will be treated in order to identify you as a user on our website and manage the development, implementation and execution of the contract of sale of the products you have purchased. The data will be kept as long as our business relationship is maintained, and once concluded, will be kept blocked for a period of 4 years to address potential claims. The legal basis for the processing of this data is the fulfillment of the contractual obligations you assume when purchasing our products.
- Express consent in relation to the sending of communications when subscribing to any of our loyalty programs. So that we can inform you about the advantages of belonging to our Clubs such as: accumulate points for purchases made, enjoy free alterations on seasonal garments, be informed of events (our own and those of third parties) as well as firsts, promotions, congratulations and personalized details according to your tastes. The non-acceptance of this purpose entails the non-enjoyment of these benefits. The personal data provided will be kept as long as you do not request your cancellation, since until then we will understand that you are still interested in belonging to the club.
- Express consent for the sending of commercial communications about products and news and for the generation of user profiles. Your personal data may also be processed for the purpose of generating user profiles, (for this we will use segmentation procedures based on gender, interests or purchasing behavior) and to send you, by electronic, postal and telephone (including SMS alerts, or other similar means of messaging) personalized commercial information that may be of interest to you about products or services related to those offered by LADRAN GAUCHO LS or any of its subsidiaries or franchises as long as you have given your consent by checking the box to subscribe to our newsletters. The legal base for the processing of data for this purpose is the consent you give us by ticking the corresponding subscription box, so it is necessary to tick the authorization box if you want us to process your data for this purpose.
- For the application of pre-contractual measures in the case of any selection processes opened by LADRAN GAUCHO LS.
- Fulfillment of legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with Public Authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of collection, as well as to comply with legal obligations arising from the processing of data. Without prejudice that the conservation is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims and/or whenever permitted by applicable law.
LADRAN GAUCHO LS undertakes to cease the processing of personal data when the retention period has expired, as well as duly block them in our databases.
You can object to the processing of your data for commercial purposes by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request to UNSUBSCRIBE from commercial communications through a link that appears in each newsletter you receive. Once you have requested the cancellation of your data, they will be blocked for a period of 4 years, available only to Public Administrations, Courts and Tribunals to meet possible claims, after which, such data will be deleted.
To whom is your data communicated?
In general, LADRAN GAUCHO LS will not transfer personal data to third parties, except in those situations where the same may be transferred to other subsidiaries or franchises of the LADRAN GAUCHO group, or other partners that provide services to the group, in order to manage the provision of services, the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with the interested parties or to process requests made by them.
LADRAN GAUCHO LS, seeks to ensure the security of personal data when they are sent outside the company and ensure that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have appropriate measures to protect personal data. These third parties are obliged to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with European data privacy regulations. In some cases, the law may require disclosure of personal data to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the European Union (Madrid) in ERP.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can send your communications and exercise your rights by means of a written communication to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Under the provisions of the regulations on data protection you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information about the personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and oblivion: you can request the deletion of your personal data after it has been blocked.
- Right to limit the processing: this means restricting the processing of personal data.
- Right to object: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data by objecting to their further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you may request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
- The right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request not to make decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject.
Who is responsible for the exactitude and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data communicated to the company, exonerating LADRAN GAUCHO LS of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information. Neither LADRAN GAUCHO LS nor any of its subsidiaries and / or franchises are responsible for the veracity of the information that are not of their own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so neither assumes any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
Both LADRAN GAUCHO LS and its subsidiaries and franchises have adopted the security levels of protection of personal data legally required, and seeks to install those additional technical means or measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided to LADRAN GAUCHO LS.
Internal security policy
Security breaches can be caused by employees, third parties or computer errors. Therefore, we are legally obliged to notify data subjects if their personal data has been seriously affected within 72 hours at the latest. In addition, users will be notified as soon as the security breach is resolved.