MEZCAL DOG COLLAR
– The mexico collection is a social project of Ladran Gaucho.
– 100% handmade in Mexico.
– Support for local handicrafts.
– Made by indigenous hands (it has a quality stamp granted by the Mexican Government).
– Leatherette with no animal print.
– Ethnic hand-woven fabric made by traditional braiding of very resistant woollen. Typical of the Mayan civilisations in Mexico.
– Inner lining made of very resistant leatherette nubuck, pleasant to the touch for your pet.
– At both ends the top quality leatherette is sewn, which provides resistance, originality and optimum quality for this type of product. The handle is pleasant to the touch and sufficiently rigid to avoid creases.
– Stainless steel buckle fastening. A stainless steel product of design and that provides resistance to your pet’s tugging.
– All models will be slightly different and exclusive due to the cuts of the fabrics and the manual and individual work of each product, but always being practically identical to the photographs.
– Depending on the size, the composition of colours may be different (see photo by size).
All dog collars can be complemented with a matching leash, also with a unisex belt for our human customers.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
– XS size: 20-29 cm long / 2 cm wide
– S size S: 30-38 cm long / 2,5 cm wide
– M size: 39-47 cm long / 3 cm wide
– L size: 48-56 cm long / 3,5 cm wide
– XL size: 57-66 cm long / 3,5 cm wide
Measure your dog’s neck and find his size among these sizes. If his measurement is at one of the extremes between one size and the other, we recommend you always choose the smallest, unless you think that he may grow, put on weight or have more hair depending on the time of the year.If you have any doubts, ask us without obligation, we will help you with whatever you need!