– 100% handmade in Spain.
– Support for local handicrafts.
– First quality materials of natural origin.
– We do not use plastics.
– Inner lining made of very resistant nubuck, pleasant to the touch for your pet.
– Elastic hooks on the inside (on the nubuck) to insert the antiparasitic collar, which is in contact with the animal and prevents it from being seen (see photo).
– Different fabrics of various colours and shapes are sewn on top of the nubuck.
– At both ends the top quality cow leather is sewn, which provides resistance, originality and optimum quality for this type of product. The handle is pleasant to the touch and sufficiently rigid to avoid creases.
– Zamac buckle clasp a combination of aluminium, magnesium and copper, in old gold colour. A stainless steel product of design and that provides resistance to your pet’s tugging.
– All models will be slightly different and exclusive due to the cuts of the fabrics and the manual and individual work of each product, but always being practically identical to the photographs.
All dog collars can be complemented with a matching leash, also with a unisex belt for our human customers.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– XS size: 20-29 cm long / 2 cm wide
– S size S: 30-38 cm long / 2,5 cm wide
– M size: 39-47 cm long / 3 cm wide
– L size: 48-56 cm long / 3,5 cm wide
– XL size: 57-66 cm long / 3,5 cm wide
Measure your dog’s neck and find his size among these sizes. If his measurement is at one of the extremes between one size and the other, we recommend you always choose the smallest, unless you think that he may grow, put on weight or have more hair depending on the time of the year.If you have any doubts, ask us without obligation, we will help you with whatever you need!