– 100% handmade in Spain with chilean fabrics.
– Also available in children’s size, for the little ones.
– Support for local handicrafts.
– First quality materials of natural origin.
– We do not use plastics.
– Inner lining made of very resistant nubuck, pleasant to the touch.
– Different fabrics of various colours and shapes are sewn on top of the nubuck.
– At both ends the top quality cow leather is sewn, which provides resistance, originality and optimum quality for this type of product.
– Zamac buckle clasp a combination of aluminium, magnesium and copper, in old gold colour. A stainless steel product of design and that provides resistance to your pet’s tugging.
– All models will be slightly different and exclusive due to the cuts of the fabrics and the manual and individual work of each product, but always being practically identical to the photographs.
All belts can be complemented with a matching leash, harness or dog collar to match your pet.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Size 120: from 110 to 125 cm from the first to the last hole / 3.5 cm wide
– Size 110: from 100 to 115 cm from the first to the last hole / 3.5 cm wide
– Size 100: from 95 to 110 cm from the first to the last hole / 3.5 cm wide
– Size 90: from 85 to 100 cm from the first to the last hole / 3.5 cm wide
– Size 80: from 75 to 90 cm from the first to the last hole / 3.5 cm wide
– Size 75: 70 to 82.5 cm from the first to the last hole / 2.5 cm wide (Children’s size)
– Size 70: 62.5 to 75 cm from the first to the last hole / 2.5 cm wide (Children’s size)
Measure your waist and find your size among these measurements. We always recommend you to choose the size where your measurement is as centred as possible, so that it will fasten in the central eyelets of the belt. If you have any doubts, ask us without obligation, we will help you with whatever you need!