Cookies definition and function
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user..
What kind of cookies does our website use?
- Own Cookies: These are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces on our website based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed or based on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.